Large orders including those that are for oversized items and for large quantities will ship via a shipping partner on a pallet. Just like a smaller order with FoodServiceDirect.com, your tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as our warehouse teams process the shipment. You can track your order from our door to yours.
If you do not have a forklift or a loading dock you will need a liftgate for delivery.
A few things to remember about bulk orders:
- Freight shipments will be delivered to the closest threshold to your property.
- For Commercial locations, requesting the driver bring your shipment inside your building will incur an additional fee.
- For Residential locations, carriers are not allowed inside your home due to liability issues.
- Estimated delivery dates can vary. Please track your shipment online for the most up-to-date information.
- Do not refuse your shipment prior to inspecting the cargo. If your order is refused prior to delivery and inspection, we will be unable to file a claim on your behalf.
- Inspect your shipment prior to signing your BOL.
- Damages and shortages should be noted on the BOL. If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this in any way on the proof of delivery, we can not guarantee any compensation for damages/shortages. By signing your name on the delivery receipt without noting any damages/shortages, you are stating that you have received your shipment in full and in an acceptable condition.
- Once your order is in transit it is too late to be canceled.
- Orders not delivered on time due to the customer not responding to the carrier will not be eligible for replacement or refund.
- Missing a scheduled appointment time with the carrier can result in a redelivery fee. You may be responsible for the redelivery fee.
- Altering an address after shipment is possible, but may result in a fee.
For any other questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org